Compensation: $13 to $18 Hourly (plus commission)
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Quality Tire Company has immediate openings for full-time tire technicians. Duties include mounting, dismounting and balancing tires. Repairing tires and maintaining a clean and efficient work area.
We are looking for applicants with a strong work ethic, willingness to learn new skills and a team player, self starter mentality. Excellent customer interaction/service skills are a must.
-Previous qualified tire service experience pays up to $300 signing bonus.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
- Health, Dental, Flex Spending, and 401K offered
- Monthly Commission potential.
- Paid holiday and vacation.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ample overtime opportunities.
- Continual training.
- Employee discounts on tires and products.
- Employee referral bonuses.
- Promotions and growth opportunities.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
- Ability to handle physically demanding manual work
- Must be able to work in a warehouse environment (inside/outside)
- Must be able to lift 60+ pounds on a regular basis
- Lifting, standing, reaching and climbing is required on an ongoing basis
- Mounting, balancing, rotating, and repairing all types of tires from passenger/light truck tires to semi truck tires.
- Check for needed additional service and determine if replacement or repair is necessary.
- Meet DOT and OSHA regulations on a daily basis.
- Maintain tools, equipment in efficient operating condition.
- Attend meetings held by Store Manager and Safety Director.
- Observe all safety rules and procedures associated with performance of duties.
- Use personal protective equipment according to regulations and policies.
• Attendance is essential.
• Exposure to various chemicals used in cleaning, lubrication, etc.
• Frequent bending, twisting and lifting over 50 pounds on a regular basis.
• 75+ pounds of pressure when pushing tires.
• Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations.
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $18.00/hour commensurate with experience.
Heavy Duty Truck Mechanic
Compensation: $40,000 to $90,000 Annually (plus commission)
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical
Employment Type: Full-Time
Quality Tire Company has an immediate opening for a full time, day shift commercial truck service technician with skill emphasis around alignment, suspension and brake work on medium duty trucks up to class 8.
We have a large shop equipped with a class 8 alignment and lube pit and state-of-the-art Hunter alignment system.
Technicians with experience encompassing basic electrical repair, A/C, check engine light diagnostics, tune up, brakes and suspension/alignment will be considered with priority.
We offer an exciting compensation plan that is based on experience but ranges between $18 and $50 per hour. Compensation is based on experience and expertise.
Right now, we're offering a SIGN ON BONUS of up to $1,000
• Perform alignments on cars, trucks, trailers and commercial trucks. Emphasis on class 8 trucks and trailers.
• Repair and/or replace defective brakes and suspension related components.
• General maintenance and repairs including oil changes, fluid flushes, and basic tune-up related tasks.
• Proficient in the use of Hunter alignment systems
• Must have previous experience in automotive/truck related repairs/maintenance.
• Good attitude and motivation to work as part of a team required.
• Excellent oral and written communication abilities.
• Must be able to pass a background check (including employment history, SSN verification, criminal history, etc.)
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing as well as on-going random drug testing.
• Valid driver's license with a good driving record.
• Provide all of your own tools and equipment except for Hunter alignment system which we already have in place.
• Employee discount on tires, service, and labor.
• Monthly Commission paid on profit of labor performed.
• Health, Dental, Flex Spending, and 401K offered.
• Employee Referral Bonuses.
• Promotions from within the company available.